Team traveling out of country for summer training? Important information

Article #3135
Published By: Keven Dubinsky

There have been a few changes to the process for requesting Certificates of CGL Insurance for teams traveling outside of Canada.  

Venues generally require a Certificate of Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance for your team when you are traveling to train. In order for out-of-country training to be covered under the ACA/CSA CGL insurance program, ACA and the CSA must approve all out of country training. This process requires a minimum 2 weeks’ notice for creation and delivery.  Please start the process as early as possible. 

Please make sure to overview the document "2017-2018 - OVERVIEW - Out of country training insurance" found at and contact Keven Dubinsky ( or 604-678-3074) if you have any additional questions.

Contact Us

BC Alpine Ski Association
403 - 1788 W Broadway
Vancouver, BC, V6J 1Y1 P: (604) 678-3070