Ski Team Alumni Unite to Host September 2019 GranFondo Fundraiser
Have you ever dreamed of cycling the scenic Sea to Sky Highway as part of North America’s best GranFondo from Vancouver to Whistler with former ski champions?
If yes, here’s your chance!
On September 7, 2019, Rob Boyd (CAST 1985-1997), Britt Janyk (CAST 1997-2011), and Diana Arn-Haight (CAST 1980-1987) invite you to live an experience of a lifetime.
Your $2,000 ultimate GranFondo bike ride includes:
- Ride alongside Ski Team alumni
- Alta Class status in the GranFondo (choice to ride the 55km, 122km or 152km)
- Alpine Canada bike jersey
- Express package pickup service at VeloSpoke
- Exclusive priority startline – be first over the Lions Gate Bridge
- Event day bag check
- Alta Classe lounge at the finish with complimentary hot meal and beverages included
- Invitation to intimate Thursday night reception at St. Regis Bar & Grill
- Post ride massage by certified massage therapists from The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge
- Invitation to Friday afternoon pre-ride in Vancouver with other celebrity guests
- Exclusive gifts and offers from premium event sponsors
- Post ride get together at the Whistler Mountain Ski Club
- Pride to support ski racing in Canada!
- $1,000 donation tax receipt
- Space is limited!
For each seat sold, $1000 will donated back to the ski racing system to:
- Provide valuable resources to support the development of Canada’s national alpine, para-alpine and ski cross teams.
- Support the BC Provincial Ski Team to support the next generation of BC Athletes aspiring to the Canadian Alpine Ski Team.
- Upgrade the Whistler Mountain Ski Club fitness training equipment.
For more information about the GranFondo, CLICK HERE.
For more information about this initiative contact:
Director, Philanthropy and Alumni Engagement
Alpine Canada Alpin
Whistler Mountain Ski Club
Reserve your spot before August 15, 2019!