A feature that was missing last season in the BC Alpine Club Admin DB has been reintegrated for the upcoming season. Clubs can once again directly manage much of the important info about the events which have been assigned to them including:
- Race Notice: Upload a race notice, or delete / replace the existing race notice.
- Additional Files: Upload one or more additional files to be attached to events. This could include specialized entry information, local accomodation deals, maps, etc.
- Volunteer Sign Up: Enable the built-in volunteer sign up, or link to your own web based volunteer sign up.
- Live Timing Link: Enable live-timing links for your races from the calendar.
- Online Race Entry: Enable the build-in race entry system on raceentry.AlpineCalendar.ca or link to your own web based race entry system.
- Only members who have CAL ("Calendar") access in the BC Alpine Club Admin DB will find the new "Manage Events" link once they've logged in.
- If any events which are hosted by your club are not showing up in your list, please contact Keven Dubinsky directly to have him make sure you have access.