KSER SCHOLARSHIP FUND - GOLF TOURNAMENT AND FUNDRAISER - August 24th in Kelowna
The KSER Scholarship Fund offers a helping hand by supporting Grade 12 student-athletes graduating in Kelowna, BC on their pursuit of excellence in athletics and academics. All funds raised from this event go directly to the KSer Scholarship Fund.
When: August 24th, 2018
• 1:30 pm shotgun start
• Participants register online at http://kelseyserwa.com/kser-scholarship-golf-fundraiser/
Cost: $175 per person or $700 per team Includes:
• Green fees, power cart, & range basket
• BBQ dinner and drinks
• Various prizes to be won throughout sponsored holes on course & for top teams
• Golfers will be pressured to perform throughout an entire afternoon and evening of activities. Players will test their skills through all 18-holes of the Canyon Course at Gallagher’s as they fight for sponsored prizes.
• Our goal is to raise $30,000 while having a great day of fun, games and competition on the course
• Silent auction
*Interested in sponsoring this event? Please click here for corporate partnership opportunities or contact Kelsey directly at email@example.com.